Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm a slow walker, but I never walk back.

My progress is slow but it's forward.

The only thing making me walk slower is my diet.

My willpower

Starting today my diet will be as follows:

MEAL ONE 
8 Egg whites and 1 cup of veggies

MEAL TWO
2 Scoops of protein powder
1 TB of natural peanut butter or 1/4 cup of nuts

MEAL THREE
4oz Chicken or Fish
2 Cups of veggies
1TB of Olive oil

MEAL FOUR
2 Scoops of protein powder
1TB of natural peanut butter or 1/4 cup of nuts

MEAL FIVE
4oz of Beef or Steak or chicken or fish
2 cups of veggies

MEAL SIX
4 Whole eggs
1/2 grapefruit

Every 4th day for meals one, two and three add 1/2 cup oatmeal, small sweet potato or 1/2 cup of brown rice.

For this first week I will restrict my starchy carbs until the 7th day and then go back to every 4th day. 

I will drink a gallon of water every day.

Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will do an intense 20 minute run for my life!

Progress pictures and measurements will be posted to this blog on or around December 1, 2012 almost a year since I signed onto Loseit.com.

TIME TO GET SERIOUS AND MAXIMIZE MY PROGRESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment