Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day Three Body Building Nutrition

This plan is set up as 5 meals but I've scheduled 6 because I like my protein shake after my workouts however I'm not hungry for the sixth meal which ironically is 12 egg whites and a cup of broccoli or 6 spears of asparagus.  Maybe the very first day freaked me out.  I really did think I was gonna hurl them and the thought of re heating pre scrambled egg whites doesn't sound let alone look appealing.  I'll eat this on my off days, Thursday, Friday and Saturday when I can eat them fresh out of the frying pan.

Yesterday I felt more tired than usual, I think it's because I haven't had any starchy carbs.  I almost didn't workout I was so tired.

I'm excited, today is Wednesday which means I can have a cup of cream of rice on meals one, two and three.

It's sad but I look forward to my 1/2 ruby red grapefruit every day, my second meal.

I put my pre bikini picture up as my profile picture on loseit.  I don't really like it, I'm not where I want to be, but hey it's a pre shot, each month I see improvements so one day the bikini picture to outshine all others will be posted eventually.



No comments:

Post a Comment