Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WORK SMARTER NOT HARDER

Running on the treadmill working on hill progressions my minds miles away from my run and I'm thinking I never want to work this hard again!

Don't get me wrong, I take satisfaction in pushing myself, love a challenge and dare me, oh it's on!

I put in my own work, the body fats mine to bear and I go till there's nothing left but what happened to work smarter not harder?

Trust me people; it doesn't get easier so quit copping to societies ways of accommodating your larger size, eat healthy and exercise.  If you have time to pig out and get shit faced you've got time to plan a meal and soap the sweat from an hours worth of effort in the gym.

Once I hit maintenance phase I'll stay there because I never want to feel like I have to do this.  My health will be for my pleasure.

DAY TWO body building nutrition

My caloric in take was: 1,480

Healthy fat: 53g

Saturated fat: 10.4g

Cholesterol: 514mg

Sodium: 3,387.1mg

Carbohydrates (non starchy): 42.5g

Fiber: 12.9g

Sugars: 20.9g

Protein: 211.9g

Water: 128oz

Meal One: Ultimate Muscle Protein Shake Cookies & Cream.  It tastes like a vanilla shake from Johnny Rockets!

Meal Two: 4 egg whites, 2 hard boiled eggs, and half a red grape fruit which is a freaking treat I already look forward to!

Meal Three: Smoked Trout Fillet, a cup of broccoli and a TB of olive oil.

Meal Four: Chicken Breast, 6 spears of asparagus, and a TB of olive oil.

Meal Five: Smoked Trout Fillet and 6 spears of asparagus.

Meal Six: 12 egg whites pre-scrambled and re heated with a cup of broccoli mixed in and seasoned with Tabasco sauce.  After last night I absolutely refuse to choke down anymore cold sulfuric rocks!

At no time was I hungry or felt like I was forcing myself to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment