Friday, March 30, 2012

Round 5!


The pictures to the left were taken January 1. 2012, the first of the year, the beginning of my second body transformation, I've been down this road before, unfortunately it's a longer process this time around but that's okay I'm making progressive progress!

The pictures to the right were taken March 29, 2012.  I would have had them taken the first of April but my youngest won't be here.  I'd have the eldest do it, but I'd rather Veronica do them then Vivian, it's how it began.

I mentioned last night on loseit.com that I lost a total of 10.5 inches since January 14, 2012, just about 11 weeks ago!  I'm thrilled!

NECK: has gone down a half inch and has pretty much held at 13"

SHOULDER: I've gained a half inch and has pretty much held there too 42"

RIGHT BICEP FLEXED: has gone down a half inch and is holding 13.5"

RIGHT BICEP RELAXED: went down a half inch steady at 13"

WAIST: lost 2.5 inches! I've progressively lost here.

HIPS: lost 3 inches!  I've progressively lost here.

RIGHT THIGH: lost 2 inches!  I've progressively lost here.

RIGHT CALF: gained 1.5 inches.  I think it went up again.  I need to double check that.  That's cool though, boots are fitting just fine!

BODY FAT ANALYSIS: my body fat has stayed the same: 19.24 % :-/ I really wanted it to be 18%!  I'm okay with it though, at least it didn't go up!  It makes it more okay knowing I gained 5lb of muscle!  However, I gained 1.2lb of FAT :(  Nutter would rather I stay the same muscle mass and keep dropping fat pounds, me too I guess.  My weight is up a bit too.  That makes sense though because my body is just about ready to go into cycle.  Nutter says there is no reason I shouldn't be weighing 160lb by the end of April, that's the goal.


IT'S ALL ABOUT NUTRITION DANNI, WEIGHT LOSS STARTS IN THE KITCHEN, FITNESS BEGINS IN THE GYM AND NO AMOUNT OF RUNNING WILL CHANGE YOUR WEIGHT IF YOU DON'T TIGHTEN UP YOUR DIET!

So there I have it.  I've got to be better with my nutrition especially in the next 2 weeks.  The real story will be told when I get my body fat measured as my cycle should have been and gone by then.

It's interesting though, had I lied and said I stayed at the same weight I would have gained 3 pounds of fat.  Getting your body pinched and measured tells your story like no other!

Over all I'm very pleased with my progress.  I'm fitting into clothes I haven't seen but loved and hoped I'd fit into again someday.  I feel amazing!  If I go out alone, the amount of men trying to pick my fine ass up has increased and intensified!  The pictures don't lie; photos are never forgiving unless you're rocking it!  And the inches are dropping like it's hot, like I'm hot, yeah baby!







No comments:

Post a Comment