Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Intensity

I took last Sunday night off, got up Monday morning and decided to run outside.  I ran most of 6 miles and walked the last mile +.  I don't know why but I've seem to hit a wall at 6 miles.

My training session with Nutter was at 3:00 pm so I puttered around the condo, got my food ready and came in early and did some speed work on the treadmill which ended up being another 2.60 miles.

A total of 9.75 miles!

Nutter and I went into the Uh-Oh room, picked up a 12lb medicine ball and did wall tosses for a minute, 30 seconds on each side.  Then 30lb clean and press for a minute, and then minute step ups, 30 seconds on each side.

1 minute break

We kept going like this alternating 30lb clean and press with bicep curl/press in the middle of medicine ball tosses and step ups for 20 minutes.

I was huffing and puffing

I asked him

How many other clients do you train this way?

A FEW BUT NOT AT THIS INTENSITY.

I like feeling like I'm a challenge, hell I love being challenged!

BRING IT!

We finished with 25 sit down squats/25 reverse curls X 2 sets.

Nutter's determined to have me hit a 300 calorie burn with him in 30 minutes, today was only 271, our high is 274.









No comments:

Post a Comment