Friday, March 16, 2012

Battling Ropes


Heavy Rope Training aka Battling Ropes Ain't NO JOKE!

When lifting weights your muscles experience a pressure burn as you rep them out.

With rope training your muscles experience an aching burn with every repetition.

I'm adding this to my list of favorites!

  • Sled training
  • TRX training
  • Rope training
What's next Nutter?  Training never get's old, I always look forward to Monday, Wednesday and Friday's!

Today was bodyfat measurements

I'm 19.25% body fat.  I lost another .74%.

I lost 1.68 of actual FAT-ha ha fat flabby flubber I'm kissEN you good bye!

I maintained my muscle mass.

I was concerned about my muscle mass this time since I've been doing a lot of running.  My eating isn't always stellar.  I have my cheat meals and sometimes I don't make my calorie and or protein limits.  Thank god for protein powder, creatine, and glutamine!

Yeah I'm good at being bad!

Nutter wants me to up my calories from 1500 to 1800!

Good grief I need to find me a sugar daddy to support my eating!

My guy and I had another discussion about my ongoing body transformation.  I think he's more okay with things. 

I think...

My intention isn't to lose a lot of weight.  My focus is to get my body fat back to about 12%.  I don't know what that will mean in terms of actual pounds, last time it was 125lb this time it could mean 130lb or 140lb or 150lb.  I'll get real small waist up, my hips will remain wide, my booty more firm and rounded.  I want to be ripped more than anything.  When I turn 44 this August I want to get my belly button re-pierced, that's my birthday gift to myself.

I showed him my progress pictures. After he complimented a bartendar on her shorts which I didn't find very flattering on her.  Truthfully I think he was more impressed with the designer label than how they looked.  But that got me thinking, is that the type of body he finds more appealing?  Thick thighs, big ass, and a soft tummy complete with love handles and a bit of back fat?  If so this isn't going to work between us.

After showing him the pictures I pointed at both bartendars and asked is that the type of body you prefer?

When I met you that's how you looked.

I never felt unattractive then; I go into a bar and sit down, order a drink and a few minutes later I'm getting hit on.  It wasn't that I was unhappy, or felt bad, or lacked confidence.  I guess the difference between then and now is I'm bubbly and walk with a swagger, a HELL YA attitude!  Whatever I was and liked about myself then has intensified.  Weird, there was more of me then and now that there is less, there is simply MORE of ME to deal with, HA!  LOVE IT!

When I get to getting where I want to be, we'll see if he's still with me.  I hope so but if he isn't then so be it. 

I WON'T GAIN WEIGHT AND BECOME UNHEALTHY IN ORDER TO KEEP MY MAN NOR WILL I STAY WITH SOMEONE WHO WOULD BULLY ME INTO LOSING WEIGHT AND MAKE ME FEEL BAD ABOUT MYSELF!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment