Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My resting Heart Rate is in the mid 50's

Last week during the burn challenge I worked out on the stair mill, it get's my heart rate up 5 minutes or less.  I kept steady at a level 3 for at least an hour or more each day. 

I noticed last Saturday I could only get my heart rate no higher than 123 when at the start of the week it climbed and held steady at 133-141. 

This tells me my heart's getting stronger. 

On Monday I decided to up it a level and see what happens.  At level 4 my range was 119-131, still not good enough so Tuesday I decided to program the stair mill at a level 5, I managed to maintain that pace for 25 minutes, then a level 4 for 20 minutes and then a level 3 for the last 15 minutes.  My heart rate ranged 131-144, even though I didn't maintain a level 5 the entire time.

No comments:

Post a Comment