Friday, February 3, 2012

If I hurt your eyes too damn bad! As far as my #'s READ them and WEEP!














This is where I started, this is where I am, but this isn't where I'm staying!

BODY MEASUREMENTS

Neck: 12.5 I lost an inch
Shoulder: 42.5 I gained an inch-weird...
Right Bicep Relaxed: 13 I lost a half inch
Right Bicep Flexed: 14 I stayed the same
Chest: 38 I lost an inch
Waist: 33.5 I lost 2 inches!  My jeans agree!
Hips: 44 I lost an inch
Right Thigh: 26 I lost an inch
Right Calf: I gained a half inch

DRUM ROLL...

IN ELEVEN DAYS LOOK WHAT I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED!

I lost 5.3lbs!
I lost 5.9% of body fat!
I lost a fucking AMAZING amount of fat (I told it to get the fuck off me!) 11.65 pounds!
I gained a freaking AMAZING amount of muscle (yes baby MOMMY wants YOU!) 5.98 pounds!


2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious and doing everything right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just don't lose the girls!

    ReplyDelete