Thursday, January 12, 2012

Walk this way...

5 miles=10,000 steps

Everyone should strive for at least that. 

I spent almost 2 hours on the treadmill 2.5-3.0 miles an hour.  It was the most boring 2 hours of my life.  I wanted to jog, I wanted to run, I wanted time to move faster!

My daughter Veronica and I will go back to the gym around 5pm.  She has a session with Nutter and I have at least another 5 miles to walk.

I asked Nutter about my calorie intake.  I've limited myself to 1203.  He wants me at 1400.  I need to be more mindful of what I'm eating even if it's healthy eating.  Nutter feels I'm consuming too many carbs.  The extra calories he is allowing must be strictly protein or vegetables.  Next time he checks my body fat, he will begin to add and subtract from my diet.

This morning I almost allowed Vaughn to ruin my walk.  He came in way earlier than usual.  I hope this isn't his new time.  If it is I swear I will push myself harder!  Never will I permit him control over anything concerning me ever again! 

I won't leave, I won't NOT come in, and I won't change my time again!  I will come and go and do as I please when it pleases me!




No comments:

Post a Comment