Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

What a rotten day.

I didn't get to train with Nutter.

Vivian got into a car accident.   Thank God she wasn't hurt!

Our money situation sucks.

I thought I was gonna unwind with my guy but I guess he has better things to do.

This may sound self serving and if it does it's too damn bad because I'm way passed the point of caring.

I'm working towards a personal goal a body and mind transformation.

There are things about my guy I don't like. For now I'll leave it at that.

When I reach my destination and he hasn't been making progressive changes as well then there will come a point where I'll be saying goodbye.

On the upside I'm proud of myself for not acting out as I normally would when I feel ignored or slighted by him.

In the past I'd go out by myself. It doesn't take long before someone approaches me.

I don't cheat. That's not my style although the attention soothes my ego a bit.

Right now I could give a royal shit.

I'm more about getting to where I want to be. When I get there he will be with me or he won't. It's really that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment