Friday, January 20, 2012

Noticeable

Some people like to work out by themselves.

Others like training with a partner and or trainer.

Me, I enjoy the solitude (total ME time), the intensity of a trainer and the attention of MY guy. 

It's not that I wouldn't train with a friend either male or female, but training with my guy is an essential relationship based need.  I don't want to be with someone who doesn't find gym time as important as I do.  He loves that I'd rather be lifting weights with him than going to the movies.

Last Thursday we trained together.  We were walking side by side when he reached out and gave me a side hug and he was like...

"Wow baby, I couldn't reach all the way around before.  I'm feeling bone." 

At first I was a little put off.

Why you muther (you know what)!

I knew he didn't mean it that way.

I shared that comment with Nutter this morning. 

And Nutter said:

I can tell a difference too.

HaPpY dAnCe!

I'm getting my body fat measured tomorrow morning, hopefully.  Nutter's schedule is pretty tight so we'll see.

Sometimes I could just kick myself for letting my fitness go!  How could I give up for even a second this I could conquer the world feeling?

No matter, I'm back to kicking ass and taking names!

GO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment