Saturday, January 14, 2012

My wall of shame

NECK: 13.5
SHOULDER: 41.5
RIGHT BICEP RELAXED: 13.5
RIGHT BICEP FLEXED: 14
CHEST: 38
WAIST: 35.5
HIPS: 45
RIGHT THIGH: 27
RIGHT CALF: 13.5

My body fat will be measured every 2 weeks.
My body measurements will be done monthly.
My weight will be recorded every Sunday.

I'm not looking forward to posting my weight tomorrow.  It's a given I've gained.  All I've been able to do is walk and I've been limited to what I could do with my weight training due to the work I got done on my legs last Wednesday.  I should have been tighter on my eating which historically has been my greatest challenge, my eating habits.

On the upside, I know the numbers have already gone done from what I was originally, I should have gotten myself measured earlier but didn't.  Anyway I've got my ASSet stuffed into one of my jeans I haven't been able to wiggle my way into this past month or so.

My guy is concerned my backside will shrink away to nothing, fat chance of that.  I've got a black woman's booty; it will only become firmer, a shaplier yet slighter version of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment