Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Motivation

First, I'd like to thank my birthmother for the very generous ca$h gift this holiday season.  Without her it wouldn't have been possible to start with my trainer till after taxes! 

Oh I would have still hit the gym and use loseit.com.

But now I get to train with Nutter 3 days a week.  My youngest will train with him every Thursday.

I also treated the girls to some workout outfits.  Kohls was having a big sale, and Amazon isn't a bad place to look either.  What doesn't motivate a woman better than shopping and looking their best?

Ahhhh retail therapy!

I got some outfits at Kohls too, but I also treated myself to an on line shopping spree on Nike.com :)

I love their T-shirts!

  • DAMN I'M GOOD
  • CALL ME AFTER THE GAME
  • CATCH ME IF YOU CAN
  • EVERY DAMN NIGHT
  • AM I GOING TO FAST?
  • FIGHT LIKE HELL
  • I'M REALLY THAT GOOD
  • YOUR PACE OR MINE?
  • TRAIN HARD WIN EASY
I really want PICK A FIGHT but I couldn't find it :(

The real motivator will be when people stop and notice and start showering me with compliments.  I'm a Leo after all and I soak that shit up!

I see Nutter tomorrow morning at 8am.  I'll go in early and run for 40 minutes, train with him, and then my guy who knows I'm off tonight wants to train with me at 9am.  Did I mention he's a personal trainer too?  I'll try not to overdo, but OMG I'm super excited!

Nighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment