Monday, January 16, 2012

Basement

I have a friend on loseit.com that puts in 3 work outs a day, she's my hero!  I love how she sneaks it in!  Seriously though, she takes the time, plans it out, and executes her exercises.  Now that's committed!

I've been meaning to get my basement together since I moved in a little over a year ago.  Yesterday I finally made decent progress.  My intention is to create a home gym, a way to sneak extra in like my friend.  I'm a gym rat by nature, but wouldn't it be great to push past the norm?  Do something different like a new location?  My challenge will be, if I'm home I'll end up cleaning which is why I take my butt to the gym!

INVENTORY
  • Treadmill
  • Weight Bench
  • Dumbbells 1lb-20lb (I need to get heavier ones)
  • Stability Ball
  • Resistant Bands
  • 8lb Medicine Ball
  • AB Wheel
  • Ankle weights
  • Jump Rope
  • Yoga DVDs and the like...

I have 15 years worth of saved exercise and nutrition (recipes) articles.  The past 2 years I have been putting together several large binders, the best of the best. 

I also have a slew of poster size work outs which I plan to use as wallpaper, a motivation and informative zone for me and my girls.  This is perfect for my youngest who doesn't have a car or her license.  She won't have to be dependant on others to get her exercise in if someone can't get her to the gym. 

NO EXCUSES!

Anyway, a special shout out to Paula Bell, she rocks it out 3 times a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment