Monday, April 23, 2012

What am I up to this week?

MONDAY: ROW rOw ROW your body circuit (row machine plus weights) and training with Nutter.

TUESDAY: Circuit Slaughter!

WEDNESDAY: Hill Progression 2 and training with Nutter.

THURSDAY: Got the jump on you circuit, GirlZ ballZ to the WallZ circuit.  Lift weights.

FRIDAY: Speed Run and training with Nutter.  Lift weights.

SATURDAY: SCHEDULED REST DAY!

SUNDAY: 5K race on treadmill followed by You say elevator I say stairs circuit completed on the stadium high school stairs.  If it's raining I'll work on ABS at the gym.

I did pretty well on my body building nutrition program Sunday although I couldn't manage the 2 hard boiled eggs.  Eating 12 egg whites scrambled before going to work was a smart move.

FOOD CALORIES: 1,421

FAT CALORIES: 39.6g

SATURATED FAT: 7.7g

CHOLESTEROL: 160mg

SODIUM: 2,950.8mg

CARBOHYDRATES: 45.5g

FIBER: 14.7g

SUGARS: 21.3g

PROTEIN: 230.3g

WATER: 128oz

I'm pretty excited about trying two new circuits this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment