Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday's Menu

HILL PROGRESSION

1% AND RUN FOR 10 MINUTES 5.0mph

2% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 5.0mph

3% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 5.0mph

4% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 5.0mph

5% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 5.0mph

6% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 5.0mph

7% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 5.0mph

8% AND RUN FOR 2 MINUTES 4.5mph

1% AND RUN FOR 4 MINUTES 6.0mph


I didn't find the Foot Hills a very challenging program except when I ran it following speed work training.  Since my focus is incline during hill work and not speed I won't increase mph but move on to the next hill work which is Hill progression and see how that goes.

Not sure which I'll do first this or my session with Nutter.

Update on my guy: he text me this morning.  Good morning are you still mad? 

Yes I was which is why I didn't call him last night.  I figure if he couldn't be bothered to come over and talk when we had the chance why pursue it further?  I told him I had a healthy couple of cries and that I felt his actions spoke volumes, he doesn't get it, doesn't care enough to understand how I feel or work on how to make things better for both of us. 

His response: Me too.  Can't see myself without you. 

Me too what?  That made no sense.  Did he mean he cried too?

I got no clarification...

I felt better after my 4 mile run.  I wonder if my temperament could be cycle related, I should begin my flow soon.  I'm sure it is a factor but lets be honest, a lot of what irked me has been building so I'm not gonna point a figure in that direction.

Not sure I should have but I tossed him a bone and told him I felt better after my run and for him to have a good day.  He responded positively.

I won't have any of this shrugged off and forgotten till it builds back up again.  He's sadly mistaken if he thinks it's all good. 

I'm really not sure what's going on so I'll bide my time and see what transpires.

The thought of dating someone else holds little appeal.  I hope I'm not wasting my time and this works out but I refuse to settle and or take any more crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment