Monday, January 9, 2012

I could eat a co worker if they got close enough...

Last night, I wasn't bored hungry, my tummy was inside out every 2-3 hours. 

Aww shut it and drink some more water

That wasn't enough.  I started eyeballing the staff.  This could get dangerous. 

Elizabeth had a stash of corn treats if it started to get ugly smart girl, self preservation.

I took pity on everyone and went to the cafeteria, everything I packed was gone. 

There was Panera bagels and donuts and slices of pie...

WARNING WARNING DANGER WILL ROBINSON!

I work in a 24 hour facility.  7 hospitals attached to one another at OSU medical.  I work in the James Cancer Hospital.  Why isn't the cafeteria open 24/7 I ask you?  Our only choice is Wendy's till 3am. 

I wanted the egg white omelet with a ton of veggies slathered in hot sauce!  But no, they don't start that up till 6:30am.  Why bother?  I need to give report around 7am, and get my butt home and in bed!

I settled for rabbit fodder Kashi cereal dry.  I pouted the whole way back to 10 James East.

I can't wait for my casein to come in.  That is what I will have around that time.  A protein shake which you take before bed, it slowly releases protein, feeding your muscles as you sleep.

I asked Nutter today if I should up my calories.  He doesn't want me to.  Which is the greater evil though, cave with a poor choice or give into something healthy?

Tonight I packed extra.  If I eat my safety net (exercise calories), I'll get up early and do more cardio.  We all have to make choices.  The key is to make the right ones and even the right ones have a cost an extra hour of sleep or an extra hour of exercise? 

Nutter kicked my fanny this afternoon; it was the most challenging of our work out sessions!

  • Hack Squats...  As you drive up push the machine into a military press.
  • Reverse lunges then pushups on the smith machine bar.
  • Standing cable back rows followed by fast paced punching for 30 seconds.
  • 10 jumping jacks drop for 10 sit-ups, pop tall for 9 of the same, then 8, then 7 then 6 then 5 then 4 then 3 then 2 then 1 your DONE...
Huffing and puffing...  In 3 weeks he says we'll reverse that...  Thanks, something to look forward too!  Good luck Veronica (my youngest), you've got that to look forward to this Thursday 6pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment