Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hideous

I had my 16 year old daughter take my before pictures, worse than the before picture 10 years ago.  Time to make a comeback!  I refuse to post them until I have the after pictures taken.  They are far too humiliating.  And to think, Nutter my trainer will probably post them on his website.  After all I plan on training with him 3 days a week for the entire year, that’s 156 sessions.

What seems to be my biggest hiccup?  I thought about it all day.  I know what I’m doing with weights, cardio and nutrition.  I’m no gym slacker.  In fact one of my criteria when dating is he has muscles hits the gym as hard as I do, and thinks a perfect date is training together.

The real reason?

ALCHOL it’s the devils playground, my biggest road block.

I like to hang out at Bellagios a local club just down the street from me.  I love the music; get my buzz going after a 40+ work week.  But what happens the next day?  I don’t want to work out or I don’t go as hard.  All I want to do is catch up on sleep.  I feel drained.  I look at those pictures and it hardly seems worth it.  The money I spend there could go into Nutters pocket, now that’s worth it.  I’m sure his bank account would agree.

I’m still gonna chill there but I’m thinking club soda with citrus slices. 

What I’m about to do is going to be a hard habit to break.  Something needs to change and I believe it’s that, it’s the roadblock.   

No comments:

Post a Comment