Friday, April 13, 2012

80% okay 90%!

It's Friday not even the end of the week and I've already burned 3,151 calories but it won't matter how long or hard I train or how many more calories I burn if I don't tighten up my nutrition which I'll admit I've been slacking on.

The pictures show my hard work is paying off.

I'm fitting into clothes I haven't been able to squeeze into in a great while and buying new smaller sexier styles.

The monthly tape measurements aren't fudged.

My body fat is measured bi weekly by my trainer and has gone down bit by bit.  30.1% to 18.9% down 11.2% in 15 weeks.

Phenomenal progress right?

Most definitely!

But I see myself slowing down with every complement I feel like I can treat myself, its okay I can afford it.  Maybe I could if I was at goal, but not right now just because I feel and look a thousand times better.

I thought I could fool my body, hell me into hitting it kick ass at the gym, but it's just wearing me out and not allowing me to run faster.

Nutter would love to put me in a room for three weeks and feed me what he has his body building fiancée eating.  I think that's what it would take because I like to enjoy my off days, not go crazy but be able to eat what I crave and drink when I want.

They're both encouraging me to give the diet a try.  I think I could manage it but it will be difficult between what I'd rather do and my guy who wouldn't support me losing anymore weight especially the kind I'd surely be dropping. 

I'm gonna try this for at least two weeks, at least 2 weeks of no drinking.

DIET

Meal one: 6 egg whites, two whole eggs, and 1/2 a grapefruit.

Meal two: 6-8oz chicken, tuna or tilapia, and a cup of broccoli.

Meal three: 6oz. chicken, tuna or tilapia, 1 cup of asparagus about 6 spears and a tablespoon of olive oil.

Meal four: 6oz chicken, tuna, or tilapia, 1 cup of broccoli and a tablespoon of olive oil.

Meal five: 12 egg whites and 6 spears of asparagus.

I plan on having a 6 meal though, I like having my protein drink after my work out.

On the 4th day I can add 1 cup of cream of rice with meals: one, two and three.

Absolutely no sugar or sauces!

Nutter and Robyn say I can drop into the 150's plus another 3% in body fat by doing this for 3 weeks.

I'm gonna give this a try starting this Sunday.  Wish me well, I'm gonna need all the luck I can muster!





No comments:

Post a Comment